Fort Severn Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Fort Severn Airport|
|Operator||Government of Ontario|
|Location||Fort Severn First Nation|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||52 ft / 16 m|
Fort Severn Airport, (IATA: YER, ICAO: CYER), is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) northwest of Fort Severn First Nation, Ontario, Canada. It is served by Wasaya Airways with connections to Sioux Lookout and Big Trout Lake.
Accidents and incidents
- On 25 September 1975, Douglas C-47A CF-AII of Ilford-Riverton Airways crashed short of the runway, killing all three people on board. The aircraft was operating a non-scheduled passenger flight.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 21 August 2010.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Fort Severn Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- Wasaya Airways
|This article about an airport in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|