|Key people||Emmanuel Arnaud, CEO|
Charles-Edouard Girard, Chairman
|Alexa rank||49,204 (As of 10 August 2019[update])|
|Launched||May 4, 2011|
How it works
Registration is free. The company earns a commission of 3.5% of any security deposit posted. Homeexchange has two 'plans'; 'Essential' (€10 per day to purchase HomeExchange Service) and 'Optimal' (€130 per year for unlimited exchanges). Members earn points for allowing people to stay at their home or buy additional points from homeexchange.com. These points can be used to stay at other homes. Exchanges can be reciprocal or non-reciprocal.
In 2011, Emmanuel Arnaud and 22 families experienced in home exchange established the company.
In 2013, Charles-Edouard Girard joined the company as chairman.
In November 2013, the company acquired Itamos.
In June 2015, the company raised €4 million from Mutuelle d'assurance des instituteurs de France (MAIF).
In July 2015, the company raised nearly €1 million from existing investors.
In June 2016, the company acquired Trampolinn.
In March 2017, the company merged with HomeExchange.com, founded in 1992 by Ed Kushins, and since 2019 continued under that name.
- "Alexa Internet: HomeExchange.com". Alexa Internet.
- Johanson, Mark (March 19, 2015). "10 websites changing the way we travel". CNN.
- "Interview with Guest to Guest Founder: Home Exchange with Guest Points". ShareTraveler. May 20, 2014.
- "CBS Insights: Alyan Group".
- "GuestToGuest nabs cash from peer-to-peer insurance specialist". Tnooz. May 6, 2015.
- "Trampolinn acquired by GuestToGuest". TechCrunch.
- "GuesttoGuest Expands World's Largest Home Exchange Community and Bolsters U.S. Market with Purchase of HomeExchange" (Press release). PR Newswire. March 7, 2017.