From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hungarian national awakening)
||This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (March 2013)|
- Austrian nationalism
- Greater Hungary (political concept)
- Hungarian Revolution of 1848
- Doctrine of the Holy Crown
- National symbols of Hungary
- Hungarian Turanism
- Mark James Hoolihan, p. 17, 2007
- Colquhoun, A. R., & Colquhoun, E. M. C. (1914). The whirlpool of Europe, Austria-Hungary and the Habsburgs. New York: Dodd, Mead.
- Maxwell, Alexander (2005). Multiple Nationalism: National Concepts in Nineteenth-Century Hungary and Benedict Anderson's "Imagined Communities. Nationalism and Ethnic Politics, Volume 11, Issue 3. doi:10.1080/13537110500255619.
- Nationalism in Hungary, 1848-1867, Steven W. Sowards, Michigan State University
|This Hungary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|