The Aragonese nationalism is a political movement that searches for greater autonomy or even the independence of Aragon. Its principles are based on the idea that Aragon is a historical nationality with its own history, language, laws and culture.
Political parties and organizations
There are several political parties and organizations self-defined as nationalist or regionalist in Aragon:
- Chunta Aragonesista (CHA), leftist nationalist political party
- Puyalón de Cuchas, leftist separatist political party
- Aragonese Party, rightist regionalist political party
- Compromiso con Aragón, moderate regionalist political party
- Estau Aragonés, leftist nationalist political party