|Created by||Owen Dennis|
|Directed by||Madeline Queripel (supervising director)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Owen Dennis|
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
|Audio format||Dolby Surround|
|First shown in||February 11, 2017(Pilot)|
|Original release||TBA 2019|
Infinity Train is an upcoming American animated series created by former Regular Show writer/storyboard artist Owen Dennis for Cartoon Network. The series follows Tulip and her companion One-One, which is composed by Glad-One and Sad-One, in their journey through a seemingly infinite train with limitless possibilities to find a way to Tulip's home.
The pilot was first released on the Cartoon Network App and VOD on November 1, 2016, and released the following day on the official Cartoon Network YouTube channel. The short garnered a million views within its first month of availability and has since gained 3.4 million views as of April 2018, making it the most viewed pilot on the channel while Welcome to My Life is the second most viewed pilot, and Twelve Forever being the third most viewed pilot. A petition to greenlight the show made shortly after the pilot was released garnered over 57,000 signatures before the greenlight announcement.
In March 2018, Cartoon Network's official website launched a teaser site that confirmed the show had been greenlit as a full series, slated for a 2019 premiere.
In July 2018, a sneak peek of the first season was revealed on the Cartoon Network panel at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con. It was released a couple hours later on Cartoon Network's social media platforms.
- Tulip (voiced by Ashley Johnson) is a young girl who has been trapped on the train for about a week when the story begins in medias res without directly explaining how she came to be there. She is trying to make her way through the train in hopes of finding a way off and getting home. She is accompanied by a robot companion she met on the train, One-One.
- One-One is Tulip's robot companion, and is the size and shape of a basketball. One-One is composed of two separate hemisphere-shaped robots (both with contrasting personalities) that can combine to roll around.
- Glad-One (voiced by Jeremy Crutchley) is the utterly exuberant and optimistic part of One-One.
- Sad-One (voiced by Owen Dennis) is the utterly morose and pessimistic part of One-One.
- Atticus (voiced by Ernie Hudson) is the king of the kingdom of Corginia.
- Steward (voiced by Ashley Johnson) is a strange robot with a white mask who lives in Infinity Train. She has machine guns in her eyes. The only thing that she said was "Return to your seat".
|Title||Directed by||Written and storyboarded by||Original release date||Original air date||Prod.|
|"Infinity Train"||Nick Cross (art), and Randy Myers (animation)||Owen Dennis||November 1, 2016VOD) (|
November 2, 2016 (Online)
|February 11, 2017||TBA||0.703|
|A young girl named Tulip who resides in an infinity train (a train full of endless, different dimensions) ends up in a world full of Corgis called Corginia; there the Corgis are stalked by an evil creature named the Steward, and Atticus, king of the corgis, believes Tulip can defeat it.|
- "Infinity Train | Minisode | Cartoon Network – YouTube". November 2, 2016. Archived from the original on November 4, 2016. Retrieved November 24, 2016.
- "Oh, Hey, Hello. - YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!". December 24, 2016. Retrieved March 3, 2018.
- "Cartoon Network's Infinity Train: Why Isn't This a Show Yet?!". October 3, 2017. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Infinity Train". March 2, 2018. Archived from the original on November 4, 2016. Retrieved March 3, 2016.
- "Showbuzzdaily's Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals Network Finals 2.11.2017". February 14, 2017. Retrieved February 15, 2017.