Juli Ashton (born October 5, 1969) is an American former pornographic actress.
After Ashton graduated from Colorado State University with a degree in Spanish and history, she taught Spanish at a junior high school for a year.
Adult film career
In 1994, she moved to Florida and began appearing in adult films, starting with New Wave Hookers 4. In addition to her film work, she has lobbied on behalf of the adult industry at the California State Legislature.
Juli is the owner and operator of the adult website Juliland.com, a website that features the erotic imagery of photographer/director Richard Avery.
- ^ a b c d e f g Juli Ashton at the Internet Adult Film Database
- ^ "Juli Ashton Interview". Rog Reviews. April 1998. Retrieved 2007-05-18.
- ^ a b "The Women of Porn", Playboy, March 2002, page 128
- ^ 
- ^ "BEST OF 1993-2002". Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- ^ "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved 2008-01-04.
- ^ http://www.nightmovesonline.com/21st-annual-nightmoves-awards-show/past-winner-history/
- ^ Peter Warren (2011-02-22). "XRCO Announces 2011 Nominations". AVN.com. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- ^ Sharan Street, "Beyond the Spotlight", Adult Video News, Vol. 28, No. 3, March 2012, page 20.
- ^ 2012 AVN Award nominee (archived at Wayback Machine, January 2, 2012)
Juli Ashton at the Adult Film Database