|Liquidation Channel (LC)|
|Owned by||Vaibhav Global Limited (VGL)|
|Slogan||"Exceptional Quality, Exquisite Designs, Outstanding Value"|
|Broadcast area||USA and Canada|
|Formerly called||The Jewelry Channel, USA|
|Sister channel(s)||The Jewellery Channel, UK|
|OTA and Independent TV Stations||MAKO, DTV
(Check local listing)
|Dish Network||274 (LC)|
|Time Warner Cable||492|
|Available on all major carriers||Channel Finder|
|Digital media receiver||Roku, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV|
|LC Live||Watch live|
Liquidation Channel (LC) is an American cable, satellite and broadcast television channel based in Austin, Texas. The nation wide 24/7 shopping TV channel and website sells Jewelry and other discounted products. Liquidation Channel is a subsidiary of Vaibhav Global Limited (VGL).
The channel was launched as The Jewelry Channel in 2007. Initially it sold luxury jewelry products but after the global slowdown in 2008, the company successfully transitioned to a discount e-retail model.
- Liquidation Channel (LC) website
- VGL official website
- The Jewellery Channel (TJC) website
- STS Jewels website
- Adams, Susan. "Where The Jobs Will (And Won't) Be In 2014". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- "Liquidation Channel is broadcast to millions". archive.rrleader.com. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Liquidation Channel". Roku Guide. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Liquidation Channel Review -Television Home Shopping in Austin, TX - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Vaibhav Global: India's successful e-tail model". Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Vaibhav Global ready to shine: Nirmal Bang". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2016-02-03.