List of Pakistanis by net worth
The following is a list of the richest and wealthiest Pakistani entrepreneurs sorted by order of their declared or estimated net worth. It is extremely difficult to verify the exact figures of the net worth of some of these individuals because in Pakistan the large business conglomerates are often and typically owned jointly by sons/brothers/close relatives who collectively hold on to the cash and assets, so the financial figures usually cannot be linked to the name of one single individual only.
|Rank||Name||Net worth (PKR)||As of||Source(s) of wealth||Ref(s)|
|1||Mian Muhammad Mansha||₨77 billion (US$730 million)||2008||Nishat Group
|2||Asif Ali Zardari||₨189 billion (US$1.8 billion)||2008||politics, various businesses|||
|3||Sadruddin Hashwani||₨115 billion (US$1.1 billion)||2008||Hashoo Group. PC Hotels, Marriot Hotels. Oil and Gas. Pharmaceuticals.|||
|4||Nasir Schon||₨110 billion (US$1.0 billion)||2008||Schön Properties|||
|5||Rafiq M. Habib||₨94 billion (US$890 million)||2008||House of Habib
Indus Motors Company
|6||Malik Riaz||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Bahria Town(Total Assets 20 billion dollars)
Bahria Icon Tower . Behria Town Lahore. Behria Town Karachi. Behria Town Rawalpindi
|7||Dewan Yousaf Farooqui||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Yousaf Dewan Companies. Dewan Salman Fibre. BMW Cars franchise in Pakistan.|||
|8||Sultan Ali Lakhani||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Lakson Group. Pizza Hutt. Express News. McDonald's.|||
|9||Seth Abid Hussain||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Green Fort
|10||Mian Muhammad Latif||₨82 billion (US$780 million)||2008||ChenOne
Chenab Group. Textiles Mills.
|11||Haji Abdul Ghafoor||₨69.5 billion (US$660 million)||2008||Sitara Group
Sitara Chemicals. Sitara Energy, Sitara Textiles.
|12||Sheikhani Family||₨67 billion (US$640 million)||2015||Construction, Land Development, Real Estate|||
|13||Byram D. Avari||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Avari Hotels in Lahore, Dubai.|||
|14||Hussain Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited
Engro Corporation, Favors
|15||Abdul Razaq Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Descon|||
|16||Faruqe Khan||₨52 billion (US$490 million)||2015||Cherat cement Ltd, Cherat Papersack Ltd, Cherat Electric Ltd, Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Ltd, Greeves Air Conditioning and Greeves Engineering Services|||
|17||Rafiq Rangoonwala||₨50.5 billion (US$480 million)||2008||Cupola Group of Companies|||
|18||Tariq Sayeed Saigol||₨50 billion (US$470 million)||2013||Saigol Group
Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group
|19||Mukhtar Ahmed||₨49.8 billion (US$470 million)||2015||Ibrahim Group, Allied bank, Polyester Fiber and Energy|||
|20||Aqeel Karim Dhedhi||₨48.4 billion (US$460 million)||2008||AKD Group|||
|21||Syed Babar Ali||₨46 billion (US$440 million)||2008||Packages Group. Packages Mall. Tetra Pak. Nestle|||
|22||Anwar Saifullah Khan||₨46 billion (US$440 million)||2015||Saif Group|||
|23||Jahangir Siddiqui||₨33 billion (US$310 million)||2008||JS Group|||
|24||Noor Alam Khan||₨32 billion (US$300 million)||2013||Properties, gold mines|||
|25||Chaudry Munir||₨5 billion (US$47 million)||2016||Fletti's Hotel, 1 sugar mill, private plane, construction, samdhi of Maryam Nawaz|||
|26||Shahid Afridi||₨4.3 billion (US$41 million)||2016||Cricket
|27||Shahid Khaqan Abbasi||₨2.3 billion (US$22 million)||2016||Airblue|||
|28||Mian Amir Mehmood||₨2 billion (US$19 million)||2013||Sugar mill in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab Group of Colleges, Schools. Dunya News.|||
|29||Arbab Alamgir Khan||₨2 billion (US$19 million)||2013||properties|||
|30||Khayal Zaman Orakzai||₨1.89 billion (US$18 million)||2016||properties|||
|31||Nawaz Sharif||₨1.75 billion (US$17 million)||2015||properties|||
|32||Sajid Hussain||₨1.44 billion (US$14 million)||2016||properties|||
|33||Imran Khan||₨1.4 billion (US$13 million)||2016||cricket, investments|||
|34||Agha Ali Bukhari||₨681 million (US$6.5 million)||2016||( 4 sugar mills in Pakistan.) Private Plane, Farm Houses. 12 homes in Pakistan|||
Net worth of individuals who are Overseas Pakistani citizens:
|Rank||Name||Net Worth (USD)||Residence||Sources of income and wealth||Industries|
|1||Shahid Khan||$8.5 billion||United States||Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL)||Automotive Manufacturing, Football league, Soccer team|
|2||Anwar Pervez||$3.8 billion||United Kingdom||Bestway Group - United Bank Limited||Cement, Banking, Cash & Carry (wholesale)|
|3||Ashar Aziz||$1 billion||United States||FireEye||Information technology|
|4||Nasir Schon||$1 billion||United Arab Emirates||Schon Properties||Real Estate Development & other Investments|
|5||Arif Naqvi||$500 million||United Arab Emirates||The Abraaj Group||Private equity, infrastructure|
|6||James Caan||$128 million||United Kingdom||Dragons' Den||Entrepreneurship, business, recruitment|
- "President Asif Ali Zardari 2nd most Richest man of Pakistan". Daily Pakistan. 26 October 2008. Archived from the original on 13 January 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Pakistans Rich List of 2008". teeth.com.pk. 8 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "People who own greatest amount of wealth". DAWN. 9 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Nasir Jamal (11 November 2013). "Rebuilding on ruins of nationalisation". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Ex-MNA Noor Alam richest with Rs32 billion assets". The Nation. 29 March 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Imran Khan's net worth over a billion, yet no vehicle in his name". Samaa TV. June 16, 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Prasen Moudgal (31 July 2016). "Top 10 richest cricketers in the world by net worth". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Ali, Kalbe (29 March 2013). "Some politicians rolling in fabulous wealth". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Irfan Ghauri; Qadeer Tanoi (16 June 2017). "Assets details: Nawaz retains status of a billionaire". Express Tribune. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Assets details: Nawaz retains status of a billionaire - The Express Tribune". 16 June 2017.
- Iftikhar A. Khan; Kalbe Ali (16 June 2017). "Sharif, Imran's net worth sees decline". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Mac, Ryan (5 March 2014). "Rampant FireEye Shares Makes Founder Ashar Aziz A Cybersecurity Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Bort, Julie (7 March 2014). "Shares Of Newly Public Company FireEye Have Gone Nuts, And They Have Turned This Man Into A Billionaire". Business Insider. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Arif Naqvi". Glass Pockets. 12 October 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- MacBride, Elizabeth (23 November 2015). "The Story Behind Abraaj Group's Stunning Rise In Global Private Equity". Forbes. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- Drake, Matthew; Yaqoob, Janine (13 February 2016). "Dragons' Den entrepreneur James Caan splits with wife after 32 year marriage". The Mirror. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Muslim demography: Promoting high-net-worth individuals in Pakistan". The Express Tribune. Karachi. 3 May 2015.