List of Pakistanis by net worth
The following is a list of the richest and wealthiest Pakistani entrepreneurs sorted by order of their declared or estimated net worth. It is extremely difficult to verify the exact figures of the net worth of some of these individuals because in Pakistan the large business conglomerates are often and typically owned jointly by sons/brothers/close relatives who collectively hold on to the cash and assets, so the financial figures usually cannot be linked to the name of one single individual only.
|Rank||Name||Net worth (PKR)||As of||Source(s) of wealth||Ref(s)|
|1||Mian Muhammad Mansha||₨770 billion (US$7.3 billion)||2008||Nishat Group
MCB Bank, DG Khan Cement, Nishat Kia Motors Plant in faisalabad, Owner of Emporium Mall, Nishat hotels, textile mills, a car leasing company in Kazakistan.
|2||Asif Ali Zardari||₨189 billion (US$1.8 billion)||2008||Politics, 19 sugar mills in sindh, huge real estate holdings and agricultural land of at least 40,000 acres. Properties in Dubai. various businesses|||
|3||Sadruddin Hashwani||₨115 billion (US$1.1 billion)||2008||Hashoo Group. PC Hotels and Marriot Hotels in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi. Oil and Gas. Pharmaceuticals.|||
|4||Nasir Schon||₨110 billion (US$1.0 billion)||2008||Schön Properties scam|||
|5||Salman Taseer||₨97 billion (US$920 million)||2012||KPMG Taseer Hadi & Company, Pace Pakistan, Daily Times, Business Plus, Zaiqa Channel, Daily Aaj Kal, WorldCall|||
|5||Rafiq M. Habib||₨94 billion (US$890 million)||2008||House of Habib
Indus Motors Company Habib Bank, Habib University, Head a conglomerate of 100 companies at least.
|6||Malik Riaz||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Bahria Town(Total Assets 20 billion dollars)
Bahria Icon Tower . More than 50,000 acres of land all over Pakistan. Behria Town Lahore. Behria Town Karachi. Behria Town Rawalpindi
|7||Dewan Yousuf Farooqui||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Yousaf Dewan Companies. Dewan Salman Fibre. BMW Cars franchise in Pakistan.|||
|8||Sultan Ali Lakhani||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Lakson Group. Pizza Hut Pakistan. Express News. McDonald's.|||
|9||Seth Abid Hussain||₨84 billion (US$800 million)||2008||Green Fort
|10||Mian Muhammad Latif||₨82 billion (US$780 million)||2008||ChenOne
Chenab Group. Textiles Mills. Retail stores in Dubai and middle East
|11||Haji Abdul Ghafoor||₨69.5 billion (US$660 million)||2008||Sitara Group
Sitara Chemicals. Sitara Energy, Sitara Textiles.
|12||Sheikhani Family||₨67 billion (US$640 million)||2015||Construction, Land Development, Real Estate|||
|13||Byram D. Avari||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Avari Hotels in Lahore, Karachi,Dubai.|||
|14||Hussain Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited
Engro Corporation, Favors
|15||Abdul Razaq Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$500 million)||2008||Descon|||
|16||Faruqe Khan||₨52 billion (US$490 million)||2015||Cherat cement Ltd, Cherat Papersack Ltd, Cherat Electric Ltd, Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Ltd, Greeves Air Conditioning and Greeves Engineering Services|||
|17||Rafiq Rangoonwala||₨50.5 billion (US$480 million)||2008||Cupola Group of Companies|||
|18||Tariq Sayeed Saigol||₨50 billion (US$470 million)||2013||Saigol Group
Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group
|19||Mukhtar Ahmed||₨49.8 billion (US$470 million)||2015||Owner of Ibrahim Group, Majority Shareholder of Allied bank, Polyester Fiber and Energy|||
|20||Aqeel Karim Dhedhi||₨48.4 billion (US$460 million)||2008||AKD Group having a huge textile, energy, power sector and other investment|||
|21||Syed Babar Ali||₨46 billion (US$440 million)||2008||Packages Group. Packages Mall. Lums. Tetra Pak. Nestle|||
|22||Anwar Saifullah Khan||₨46 billion (US$440 million)||2015||Saif Group having presence in Textile, Cement, Real estate ( Islamabad 18 Project), Power and Oil & Gas among others.|||
|23||Jahangir Siddiqui||₨33 billion (US$310 million)||2008||JS Group|||
|24||Noor Alam Khan||₨32 billion (US$300 million)||2013||Properties, gold mines, real estate and agricultural land.|||
|25||Chaudry Munir||₨5 billion (US$47 million)||2016||Fletti's Hotel, 1 sugar mill, private plane, construction company which built New Islamabad Airport, recently tried to buy a sugar mill in RYK for 23 billion rupees but JKT and Makhdoom Khusrau Bakhtiar bought it with 27 billion rupees. He is samdhi of Maryam Nawaz|||
|26||Shahid Afridi||₨4.3 billion (US$41 million)||2016||cricket|||
|27||Shahid Khaqan Abbasi||₨2.3 billion (US$22 million)||2016||Owner of Airblue and Hotels in Murree and properties in islamabad.|||
|28||Mian Amir Mehmood||₨2 billion (US$19 million)||2013||Sugar mill in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab Group of Colleges, Quaid e Azam University, University of Central Punjab, Schools e.g. Resource Academia. Dunya News and many other businesses.|||
|29||Arbab Alamgir Khan||₨2 billion (US$19 million)||2013||properties|||
|30||Khayal Zaman Orakzai||₨1.89 billion (US$18 million)||2016||properties|||
|31||Nawaz Sharif||₨200 billion (US$1.9 billion)||2015||properties, 9 sugar mills, textile, steel, real eatate business. A Huge portfolio of real estate in London, Istanbol and other cities in Europe and America.|||
|32||Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari||₨1.54 billion (US$15 million)||2018||properties|||
|33||Sajid Hussain||₨1.44 billion (US$14 million)||2016||properties|||
|34||Imran Khan||₨1.4 billion (US$13 million)||2016||cricket, investments. Home in Bani Gala and Zaman Park Lahore. Agricultural Land in Bhakkar.|||
|35||Jehangir Khan Tareen||₨781 million (US$7.4 million)||2016||JDW Aviation. JDW group ( 4 sugar mills in Pakistan.) Private Plane, Farm Houses. At least 10,000 acres of agricultural land in Punjab and Sindh. 12 homes in Pakistan. A home in London and Canada. He produces 17% of sugar produced in Pakistan annually.|||
Net worth of individuals who are Overseas Pakistani citizens:
|Rank||Name||Net Worth (USD)||Residence||Sources of income and wealth||Industries|
|1||Shahid Khan||$8.5 billion||United States||Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL)||Automotive manufacturing, professional sports|
|2||Anwar Pervez||$3.8 billion||United Kingdom||Bestway Group - United Bank Limited||Cement, Banking, Cash & Carry (wholesale)|
|3||Ashar Aziz||$1 billion||United States||FireEye||Information technology|
|4||Nasir Schon||$1 billion||United Arab Emirates||Schon Properties, Multan Sultans||Real Estate Development & other Investments|
|5||Arif Naqvi||$500 million||United Arab Emirates||The Abraaj Group||Private equity, infrastructure|
|6||James Caan||$128 million||United Kingdom||Dragons' Den||Entrepreneurship, business, recruitment|
- "President Asif Ali Zardari 2nd most Richest man of Pakistan". Daily Pakistan. 26 October 2008. Archived from the original on 13 January 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Pakistans Rich List of 2008". teeth.com.pk. 8 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "The fate of the Taseers". 13 August 2018.
- "People who own greatest amount of wealth". DAWN. 9 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Nasir Jamal (11 November 2013). "Rebuilding on ruins of nationalisation". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Ex-MNA Noor Alam richest with Rs32 billion assets". The Nation. 29 March 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Imran Khan's net worth over a billion, yet no vehicle in his name". Samaa TV. June 16, 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Prasen Moudgal (31 July 2016). "Top 10 richest cricketers in the world by net worth". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Ali, Kalbe (29 March 2013). "Some politicians rolling in fabulous wealth". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Irfan Ghauri; Qadeer Tanoi (16 June 2017). "Assets details: Nawaz retains status of a billionaire". Express Tribune. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Assets details: Nawaz retains status of a billionaire - The Express Tribune". 16 June 2017.
- "Two ex-PMs among top politicians who have not personal car". The News International. 27 June 2018.
- Iftikhar A. Khan; Kalbe Ali (16 June 2017). "Sharif, Imran's net worth sees decline". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Mac, Ryan (5 March 2014). "Rampant FireEye Shares Makes Founder Ashar Aziz A Cybersecurity Billionaire". Forbes. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Bort, Julie (7 March 2014). "Shares Of Newly Public Company FireEye Have Gone Nuts, And They Have Turned This Man Into A Billionaire". Business Insider. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Arif Naqvi". Glass Pockets. 12 October 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- MacBride, Elizabeth (23 November 2015). "The Story Behind Abraaj Group's Stunning Rise In Global Private Equity". Forbes. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- Drake, Matthew; Yaqoob, Janine (13 February 2016). "Dragons' Den entrepreneur James Caan splits with wife after 32 year marriage". The Mirror. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Muslim demography: Promoting high-net-worth individuals in Pakistan". The Express Tribune. Karachi. 3 May 2015.