- List of non-alcoholic mixed drinks -- A non-alcoholic mixed drink (also known as virgin cocktail, boneless cocktail, temperance drink, or mocktail) is a cocktail-style beverage made without alcoholic ingredients.
- Soft drink
- Coffee drinks: Iced coffee
- List of chocolate drinks — chocolate contains a small amount of caffeine
- Energy drink
- Kava — not traditionally flavored, however, it is occasionally flavored like alcoholic drinks.
A "spirit and mixer" is any combination of one alcoholic spirit with one non-alcoholic component, such as gin and tonic, whereas a cocktail generally comprises three or more liquid ingredients, at least one of which is alcoholic.
- List of cocktails
- List of beer cocktails
- List of flaming beverages
- List of national drinks
- List of wine cocktails
- List of glassware
- List of common edible cocktail garnishes
- List of common inedible cocktail garnishes