From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Notable people named Nie
- Nie Ch'i-Kuei or Nieh Ch'i-Kuei (聶緝槼), Provincial Judge of Shanghai under Empress Dowager Cixi. Nieh was a son-in-law of Zeng Guofan (曾国藩)
- Nie Dan (Daniel Nie), a recipient of 2000 Sam Ragan Awards, a leading Chinese-American artist.
- Nie Er, Chinese composer in the 20th century
- Nie Haisheng, a Chinese astronaut
- Nie Li, middle general of People's Liberation Army and engineer at the Ministry of National Defense of the People's Republic of China
- Nie Rongzhen, marshal of People's Liberation Army
- Nie Shicheng, general in Qing Dynasty
- Nie Weiping, professional weiqi player
- Nie Yuan, actor
- Nie Yuanzi, key figure in the Cultural Revolution
- The approximate pronunciation in English is //.
|This page lists people with the surname Nie. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|