Stagecoach in Norfolk
Optare Versa in September 2009
|Service area||Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||24 Public services and 11 school/college services  (from January 2014)|
|Hubs||King's Lynn, Wisbech, Fakenham, Norwich & Cromer|
|Fleet||74 (July 2013)|
|Chief executive||Gary Nolan|
Stagecoach in Norfolk (formerly Norfolk Green) is a bus operator based in King's Lynn in Norfolk, England. It operates 33 public bus services in the counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire as well as numerous school and college services. It is a subsidiary of Stagecoach.
On 17 December 2013, Norfolk Green was sold to Stagecoach following the retirement of Ben Colson after ill health. Unusually, Stagecoach did not apply its corporate brand, but retained the Norfolk Green trading name and livery, although the fleet have received Stagecoach fleet numbers.
Routes operated by Stagecoach Norfolk include the very popular Coasthopper services between King's Lynn and Cromer, the Interconnect 505 between King's Lynn and Spalding, a town service network in King's Lynn, a city service in Ely and many rural and interurban bus services across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
As at July 2013, the fleet consisted of 74 buses. Fleet livery is two tone green. Twelve Optare Solo Slimlines wear a dark blue, yellow and green livery for the Coasthopper group of services. A large proportion of buses are also named after local characters and personalities.
Upon Stagecoach's purchase of Norfolk Green, in the summer of 2016 Stagecoach Norfolk went onto replace the fleet of Coasthopper Optare Solo's with Alexander Dennis' brand new enviro 200 euro 6 with 2016 (16) number plates. In addition, and later on, they purchased brand new Optare Solos with 2016 (66) plates. These new buses feature a new updated Coasthopper 'Flying Kite' livery, free wifi, USB charging points and leather seating.
- "Our Services". Norfolk Green. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Companies House extract company no 3117358 Go West Travel Limited
- Konectbus - established 1999 Konectbus
- Norfolk Green takes over First routes King's Lynn Online15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green grows as First retrenches Bus & Coach Professional 15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green bus firm sold to national giant Stagecoach
- "Update: MP reacts to the sale of Norfolk Green bus firm - News - Eastern Daily Press". Edp24.co.uk. 18 December 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Stagecoach buys Norfolk Green Bus & Coach Professional 18 December 2013
- Stagecoach Announces Appointment of new Managing Director for South Bus Operations Stagecoach 20 April 2015
- Norfolk Green to become Stagecoach Norfolk Bus & Coach Buyer 22 April 2015
- bus times and maps Norfolk Green May 2013
- Fleet List Norfolk Green 19 July 2013
- Bus names Norfolk Green
Media related to Stagecoach Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons