Jump to navigation Jump to search
Piccaninny, with variant spellings Pickaninny, Piccaninnie, Picaninny and Pickaninnie, Piccininni may refer to:
- Pickaninny, term used for black children
- Piccaninny crater, impact structure in Western Australia
- Piccaninny Plains Sanctuary, nature reserve in Queensland, Australia
- Piccaninnie Ponds Conservation Park, South Australia
- The tribe of Native Americans in the children's novel Peter and Wendy.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piccaninny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.