From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Project Destiny (Doctor Who audio))
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Cavan Scott and Mark Wright|
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Release date||September 2010|
1969 Hex is brought home after being shot, but the kogler in the rest of London have been evacuated due to a disfiguring alien contagion.
- Seventh Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Sir William Abberton (Nimrod) - Stephen Chance
- Captain Lysandra Aristedes - Maggie O'Neill
- Sergeant Jarrod - Philip Dinsdale
- Helen/Oracle - Ingrid Oliver
- Nimrod and the Forge were introduced in the Sixth Doctor story Project: Twilight. Their story continues with both the Sixth and Seventh Doctors in Project: Lazarus, although the latter story takes place much later from the Seventh Doctor's perspective.
- Cassie, another character introduced in Twilight, was Hex's mother. She was murdered by Nimrod in Lazarus.
- The events of Destiny occur over a decade after Lazarus, but in the Seventh Doctor's personal time line, Lazarus hasn't happened yet.
- St Gart's was where Hex worked as a nurse, and where he first met the Doctor and Ace, in The Harvest.
- The TARDIS was rendered white during the previous story, The Angel of Scutari.
- Also at the end of that story, Hex was shot. Although he recovers early on in Project: Destiny, the wound haunts him again in Gods and Monsters.
- The events of this audio directly continue to the next, A Death in the Family.
- Captain Aristedes returns in the Companion Chronicles story Project: Nirvana and meets Ace and Hex again in Black and White.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|