Putman Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|• Total||35.24 sq mi (91.3 km2)|
|• Land||33.6 sq mi (87 km2)|
|• Water||1.63 sq mi (4.2 km2) 4.63%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||63.6/sq mi (24.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
61427, 61519, 61520, 61542
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.24 square miles (91.3 km2), of which 33.6 square miles (87 km2) (or 95.35%) is land and 1.63 square miles (4.2 km2) (or 4.63%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Fulton Center
(These are described as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Blackaby, Connor, Cuba, Saunders and Thompson.
- Fisher Lake
- Frog Lake
- Long Lake
- Lake Marie
- Lake Wee-Ma-Tuk
- Mason Lake
- Rose Lake
- Stevens Lake
- Swimming Lake
- Traer Lake
- Truax Lake
- Woods Lake
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Community Unit School District 3 Fulton City
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Putman Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.