Samsung Galaxy J8
The Samsung Galaxy J8 is an Android smartphone developed by the Korean manufacturer Samsung Electronics. Announced on May 22, 2018 and released the same day along with the Galaxy J6 and the Galaxy J4, the J8 is a mid-range model smartphone and a successor to the Galaxy J7. It has a similar hardware design and software features to its high-end counterpart with a fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy J8 is like a refined version of the hardware design introduced in the Samsung Galaxy J6, it has a rounded polycarbonate chassis. This smartphone has a length of 159.2 mm (6.27 in), a width of 75.7 mm (2.98 in), and a thickness of 8.2 mm (0.32 in). At the top of the device is a front-facing camera has 16MP(F1.9) and the dual rear camera has 16(F1.7)+5MP(F1.9) With live focus,portrait mode and background blur options , proximity, and ambient light sensors, and a notification LED. The Galaxy J8's display is larger than other phones in the same series launched in 2018, with a 6.0 inches (~66.3% screen-to-body ratio), 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~293 ppi density) Super AMOLED screen, and Corning Gorilla Glass.
- "Samsung Galaxy J8 - Full phone specifications". www.gsmarena.com.
- "Samsung Galaxy J8 Specs". phonearena.com. 2018-04-20. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- List of devices with Gorilla Glass, Corning Inc.
- "Samsung J800F Galaxy J8 - Full phone specifications". gsmarena.com. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Samsung Galaxy J8 - Specs and Features | Samsung India". Samsung in. Retrieved 2018-08-29.