Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre
Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre in Longgang District
|Location||Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|Operator||Shenzhen Sports Bureau|
|Construction cost||3.5 billion RMB|
|Architect||Gerkan, Marg and Partners|
|Longgang Universiade Sports Centre|
Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre (Chinese: 深圳大运体育中心), also known as Shenzhen Universiade Centre, Longgang Universiade Sports Centre, or Longgang Stadium, is a multi-use sport facilities complex in Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The sports centre was completed in 2011. It is used mostly for association football and athletics competitions, and hosted some events at the 2011 Summer Universiade.
The stadium has a capacity of 60,334 spectators. The arena has a capacity of 18,000 spectators, while the aquatic centre has a capacity of 3,000 spectators.
- "大运中心" (in Chinese). Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Gilbertson, Wes (15 September 2018). "Monahan's marker among positives for Flames in shootout loss in China". Calgary Sun. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- Graphic of interior of stadium
- Photo of ground breaking ceremony
- Information on new stadium
- Cricinfo profile
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Shenzhen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|