Shenzhen Bay Port
- Not to be confused with the Port of Shenzhen, the shipping facilities in the municipality.
Shenzhen Bay Port (Chinese: 深圳湾口岸) is a port of entry in the People's Republic of China, on the border with its special administrative region of Hong Kong. It is located geographically in Dongjiaotou, Shekou, which lies on the southwestern corner of the city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province. Its Hong Kong counterpart is the Shenzhen Bay Control Point, which is co-located in the same building. The Hong Kong portion of the building, and its adjacent area, are leased to Hong Kong and operate under Hong Kong jurisdiction until 2047.
Shenzhen Bay Control Point is the first boundary control point with the immigration facilities of the Hong Kong side co-located in the same passenger terminal building with the mainland side. This allows passengers and vehicles for departure and arrival customs clearance to take place within a short distance.
The following bus routes serve the Shenzhen Bay Port.
- 31: Shenzhen Bay Port - Moon Bay Garden
- 90: Shenzhen Bay Port - Window of the World
- 98: Shenzhen Port Bay - Xincheng Inspection Station
- 123: Shenzhen Port Bay - Dexin Garden
- 217: Shenzhen Port Bay - Nantou Inspection Station
- 245: Shenzhen Port Bay - Meilin Inspection Station
- Airport 8: Shenzhen Port Bay - Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
- B602: Shenzhen Bay Port | 深圳湾口岸 - Sea World Bus Terminal | 海上世界总站 First Bus:07:00