St Barth Commuter
|Headquarters||Saint-Barthélemy – Gustaf III Airport (SBH)|
|Key people||Bruno Magras|
This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The airline was founded in 1995 and began services to Saint Maarten with a single Britten-Norman BN2A Islander. In 2005 the fleet was increased and added new routes to San Juan, Puerto Rico and the French side of Saint Martin, Marigot. The airline is wholly owned by Bruno Magras.
The airline St Barth Commuter flies to the following destinations:
Main Base :
- Sint Maarten – Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
- Saint Martin – Grand Case (SFG)
- Antigua and Barbuda Antigua V. C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- French West Indies
- Dutch Caribbean
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- United States Virgin Islands
The St Barth Commuter fleet consists of the following aircraft as of January 2018:
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||5||F-OSBH, F-OSBC, F-OSBM, F-OSBS, F-OSJR|
|Britten-Norman BN2-B20 Islander||6||F-OGXA, F-OGXB, F-OHQX, F-OHQY, F-OIJS, F-OIJU|
- Flight International 12–18 April 2005
- "Scheduled flights to St Barths – ST BARTH COMMUTER". www.stbarthcommuter.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- "Private charter flights from/to St Barths – ST BARTH COMMUTER". www.stbarthcommuter.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- "About ST BARTH COMMUTER airline". stbarthcommuter.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to St Barth Commuter.|