|Parent company||Groupe Dubreuil|
|Key people||Marc Rochet|
French Bee SAS, styled as French bee, and formerly French Blue, is a French low-cost, long-haul airline based at Paris Orly Airport. It operates a scheduled network between France and worldwide leisure destinations. Its head office is in the Dubreuil Group offices in the Belleville-sur-Vie area of Bellevigny, Vendée, France.
Groupe Dubreuil, the owner of Air Caraïbes, established the airline in 2016 as "French Blue". The airline operated some long-haul flights on behalf of Air Caraïbes from 1 July 2016, before the airline's first flight from Paris Orly to Punta Cana on 10 September 2016. The airline planned to hire 400 employees within two years.
In November 2017, while the airline as "French Blue" was applying with the United States Department of Transportation for a foreign air carrier permit to begin service to the country, US-based JetBlue Airways raised objections to another airline serving the country bearing the word "Blue" in its name; in response, the airline was temporarily renamed to simply "French", before the airline announced on 30 January 2018 that it was rebranding as "French Bee".
French Bee serves the following destinations:
|Airbus A330-300||1||—||28||350||378||To be transferred to Air Caraïbes in 2019.|
|Airbus A350-1000||—||1||TBA||TBA||TBA||To be delivered in December 2018.|
- "Website Publisher". French Bee. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "NOUS CONTACTER". Dubreuil Group (in French). Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Long-haul budget airline French Blue sets two-year deadline to break even". Reuters. 2016-03-17. Retrieved 2016-06-05.
- "French Blue, la nouvelle compagnie low-cost long courrier française".
- "French Blue lance le low-cost long courrier à 149 euros TTC ! (l'aller simple)". La Tribune (in French). 7 June 2016.
- "Guadeloupe : 1ère escale de l'A330-300 de French Blue" [Guadeloupe : French Blue A330-300's first stopover] (in French). TourMag. 5 July 2016.
- "French Blue launches operations from Paris to Punta Cana". ATW Air Transport World. 13 September 2016.
- "French Blue, cette low-cost long-courrier qui veut secouer le marché" (in French). 17 March 2016.
- "Application of French SAS for a United States foreign air carrier permit" (PDF). 30 November 2017.
- "La compagnie aérienne French blue devient French bee" [The airline French blue becomes French bee]. Le Figaro (in French). 30 January 2018. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- Liu, Jim (8 June 2016). "French blue Opens Reservation for Punta Cana Sep 2016 Launch". Airline Route. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "May launch for French Blue's Tahiti flights". Radio New Zealand. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "French Blue opens Reunion service from June 2017". Routes Online.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
- "Air Caraïbes lance French blue à l'assaut du low-cost long-courrier".
- "French blue, la première low cost long-courrier française".
- "Air Caraïbes explose ses résultats avec des bénéfices record". May 8, 2016.
- "Startup French Blue takes its first aircraft". Air Transport World. 8 June 2016.
- "French Blue lance son aller-retour Réunion-Paris à partir de 618 euros" [French Blue to introduce Paris to Réunion round trip ticket from 618 euros]. Clicanoo (in French). 5 October 2016.
- Duclos, François (7 June 2018). "Deux A350 de plus pour Air Caraïbes et French bee" [Two more A350s for Air Caraïbes and French bee]. Air Journal (in French). Retrieved 12 October 2018.