|New England Patriots|
|Born:||March 25, 1987|
Ridgewood, New Jersey
|High school:||The Rivers School|
|Career highlights and awards|
After attending The Rivers School in Weston, Massachusetts where he played lacrosse and was an All-League Honorable Mention selection in his senior year, Belichick attended Rutgers University, where he played lacrosse as a defenseman and long-stick midfielder (LSM) from 2008 through 2011, and as a long-snapper for Rutgers Football under coach Greg Schiano in 2011
On Thursday May 10, 2012, Belichick was hired to the New England Patriots coaching staff as a coaching assistant, a position in which he would serve for four seasons before being named safeties coach prior to the start of the 2016 season.
Belichick is the son of current New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, and the grandson of Steve Belichick. His younger brother, Brian, also works in the New England Patriots organization, as a coaching assistant.
- "INDIVIDUAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION; 2005-2006". www.rivers.org. The Rivers School. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- "A Few Good Men". Rutgers Magazine. Rutgers University. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "2011 Rutgers Football Media Guide". issuu.com/ruathletics/docs. Rutgers Athletics. 2011. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- "Bill Belichick Adds Son, Steve, To Pats' Coaching Staff, Promotes Patricia To Defensive Coordinator". www.cbs.com. CBS. March 10, 2012. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- Reiss, Mike (March 18, 2016). "Steve Belichick promoted to Patriots safeties coach". www.espn.com. ESPN. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- "Super Bowl LI - New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons - February 5th, 2017". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved September 2, 2017.
- Cox, Zack (July 22, 2016). "Both Of Bill Belichick's Sons Will Work On Patriots' Staff This Season". NESN.com. New England Sports Network. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
|This biographical article relating to an American football coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|