The Feast of Axos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Feast of Axos|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Mike Maddox|
|Directed by||Nicholas Briggs|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||February 2011|
A billionaire attempts to plunder the energy from Axos, which was trapped in an orbiting time loop, nearly half a century ago.
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Thomas Brewster - John Pickard
- Axos - Bernard Holley
- Campbell Irons/Svenni Nilson - John Banks
- Joanna Slade - Andrée Bernard
- David Brock - Chook Sibtain
- Craig Swanson - Peter Forbes
- Philippe Lefevre - Duncan Wisbey
- Axos appeared in the 1971 Third Doctor story The Claws of Axos.
- Campbell is said to have bought out the British Rocket Group. This is an outside reference to The Quatermass Experiment, although it was also mentioned in Remembrance of the Daleks.
- Bernard Holley reprises his role as Axos, which he played in the 1971 story.
- Chook Sibtain played Tarak Ital in "The Waters of Mars".
- Andrée Bernard played Dolly Bailey in "The Shakespeare Code".
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|