The Langham, New York
|The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue|
|Location||400 5th Avenue|
New York City, New York, United States
|Owner||Langham Hotels International Melendez International Hotels by Melendez Global Inc|
|Roof||632 feet (193 m) |
|Floor area||549,207 sq ft (51,023.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects|
|Developer||Bizzi & Partners Development|
|Structural engineer||DeSimone Consulting Engineers|
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue, or The Langham, New York, is a luxury suite hotel and skyscraper located in New York City operated by Langham Hospitality Group. It was constructed in 2010 as The Setai Fifth Avenue and took on its current name in 2013. In 2014, the 33% of the hotel was bought by Melendez International Hotels, a subsidiary of Melendez Global Inc. The tower is located at 400 Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, in close proximity to Times Square and Grand Central Terminal. It is tied with 10 East 40th Street as the 104th tallest building in New York. 400 Fifth Avenue was constructed using limestone in the 11-floor base in a somewhat art deco style. Floors five through 27 contain 234 hotel rooms.
- "400 Fifth Avenue". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- "Setai Fifth Avenue". Gwathmey Siegel & Associates. Archived from the original on 2007-05-04. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- 400 Fifth Avenue, New York City - SkyscraperPage.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Langham, New York.|
- The Langham, New York official website
- 400 Fifth Avenue official website
- 15 page thread of 400 Fifth Avenue construction