712 Fifth Avenue
|712 5th Avenue|
|Roof||650 ft (200 m)|
|Floor area||544,998 sq ft (50,632.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||SLCE Architects, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates|
|Structural engineer||Severud Associates Consulting Engineers|
712 5th Avenue is a 650 ft-tall (200 m) skyscraper at 56th Street and Fifth Avenue in the Midtown neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It was constructed from 1990 to 1991 and is the 92nd tallest building in New York. The tower's design had to accommodate the landmarked facades of the Coty and Rizzoli Buildings at the base of the tower. It was purchased by the Bannister Trust in 2007 in a "Private Treaty", and placed in "Property Fund #1" managed by JP Morgan. The building is sometimes referred to as the Henri Bendel building.
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Christian Dior
- CVC Capital Partners
- Henri Bendel store (Closed at the end of 2018)
- Riverstone Holdings
- Roberto Cavalli
- TSG Consumer Partners
- Vector Group
- Henri Bendel Building - Google Images
- Gray, Billy (January 31, 2013). "CVC Capital Partners Expands At 712 Fifth Avenue In Three-Figure Deal". Commercial Observer.
- "712 Fifth: On top of the world". The Real Deal. October 24, 2007.
- Rizzi, Nicholas (September 14, 2018). "Henri Bendel, Including Fifth Avenue Flagship, Closing". Commercial Observer.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 712 Fifth Avenue.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|