Wilder is a fictional character from the Transformers universes. He is a Decepticon Headmaster tracker who turns into a winged wolf-monster. He shouldn't be confused with Fangry, looks identical, but is a separate character.
Transformers: Generation 1
|Alternate modes||Monster Wolf|
|Series||Transformers: Generation 1|
|Japanese voice actor||Keiichi Nanba|
In Japan the toy of Fangry was released as Wilder, one of the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors as part of the series Transformers: Super-God Masterforce. A completely different character in Japan, Wilder was a human who was given a Transtector body by the Decepticon, and could become the head of its robot mode.
Wilder was described as a former biker gang leader who had a rivalry with the Autobot headmaster Junior Go Shooter. He was highly intelligent and malicious, keeping a level head in battle, but did possess a code of honor.
Wilder is leader of the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors in the Masterforce series. He first appeared in episode #4 called "Birth of the Headmaster Juniors."
Swayed by the Autobot's attitude, the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors rebelled against their former leader. Although Wilder and Bullhorn didn't immediately join the Autobots, they were soon aiding their former enemies in battle against the Decepticon forces  only for Devil Z to remove their headmaster abilities, and turn their transtectors into independent beings. After Devil Z was killed by God Ginrai the fully robotic Wilder was last seen retreating into space under Overlord's command.
- Generation 1 Headmaster Junior Wilder (1988)
- Sold in Japan by Takara, this toy was identical to the one Hasbro used for Fangry, but sold as a different character.
- Jim Sorenson & Bill Forster (July 22, 2008). Transformers: The Ark II. IDW Publishing. p. 131. ISBN 978-1-60010-180-9.
- "The Ultimate Combination!! BlackZarak, the New Lifeform" at the Transformers Wiki
- "Battle to the Death!! God Ginrai VS Darkwings Reborn" at the Transformers Wiki
- "Autobots! Desperate Attack!!" at the Transformers Wiki
|This Transformers-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|