From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up n-word in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
N-word may refer to:
- Nigger – Common euphemism for "nigger" or "nigga": viz., variant forms of a word commonly relating to black people
- The N-Word – 2004 documentary by Todd Larkins Williams
- The N Word – 2005 memoir by Stephen Hagan
- Nazi – euphemism for reference to Nazism as broad, political slur by analogy with F-word
- Negation (linguistics) – linguistic term referring to words such as not, nobody, and nothing
- In Danish grammar – Linguistic term meaning "of common grammatical gender," as opposed to t-words, meaning "nouns of the neuter gender"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title N-word.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.