From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up n-word in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
N-word may refer to:
- Nigger – Common euphemism for "nigger" or "nigga": viz., variant forms of a word commonly relating to black people
- The N-Word – 2004 documentary by Todd Larkins Williams
- The N Word – 2005 memoir by Stephen Hagan
- Nazi – euphemism for reference to Nazism as broad, political slur by analogy with F-word
- Negation (linguistics) – linguistic term referring to words such as not, nobody, and nothing
- In Danish grammar – Linguistic term meaning "of common grammatical gender," as opposed to t-words, meaning "nouns of the neuter gender"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.