The Ashcroft Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Ashcroft Group, LLC)
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (February 2012)|
It is based in Arlington, Virginia. Under its umbrella is the Ashcroft Law Firm which is based in City Center Square in Kansas City, Missouri. It was founded in 2005 by John Ashcroft, David Ayres and Juleanna Glover.
- David Ayres, Chief of Staff at the Department of Justice
- Matt Blunt, Missouri governor
- Mark Corallo, former Ashcroft spokesman
- Catherine Hanaway, former U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- John Ratcliffe, former U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas
- Susan Richmond Johnson, Chief of Staff for Management at the Department of Homeland Security
- Michael Sullivan, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts
- Johnny Sutton, former U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas
- Juleanna Glover Weiss Cheney press secretary
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|