Designer stubble is a short growth of a man's facial hair that became popular in the 1980s. This style was worn and reinvented by singer George Michael, actor Don Johnson and, in the 2010s, rapper Drake and was adopted by many others. Several companies manufacture beard trimmers designed to maintain the designer stubble look, which is also known as five o'clock shadow.
- "Designer stubble". Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- Bombeck, Erma (10 August 1986). "Don Johnson stubble creates hairy situation". The Pittsburgh Press. pp. G7. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- "Drake’s Stubble: Artists Who Accessorize". Stereotude. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- Quenca, Douglas (29 September 2011). "Stubble Trimmers - Trial Run". The New York Times. p. E-3. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Five o'clock shadow". Retrieved 14 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stubble.|
|Look up stubble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|