CJSC "Air Company ALROSA" (Russian: ЗАО «Авиакомпания АЛРОСА», ZAO «Aviakompanija ALROSA»), formerly Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise (Alrosa Air Company Limited) is an airline from Mirny, Russia. Its bases are at Mirny Airport and Polyarny Airport, with a focus city at Lensk Airport. The airline operates scheduled and chartered domestic flights.
Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise serves the following destinations within Russia (as of December 2015):
- Lensk – Lensk Airport focus city
- Mirny – Mirny Airport base
- Udachny – Polyarny Airport base
- Yakutsk – Yakutsk Airport
The Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of December 2016):
|Aircraft||Number in fleet||Notes|
|Ilyushin Il-76ТD||2||Cargo aircraft|
Accidents and incidents
On 7 September 2010, Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise Flight 514, operated by Tupolev Tu-154M RA-85684 suffered a complete in-flight electrical failure. A successful emergency landing was made at the closed Izhma Airport but the aircraft overran the overgrown runway and was substantially damaged. All 81 people on board escaped uninjured. The aircraft was on a domestic scheduled passenger flight from Polyarny Airport, Udachny to Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow.
- "Расписание". Мирнинское авиационное предприятие. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- http://russianplanes.net/airline/Alrosa_-_Mirny_AE. Missing or empty
- Hradecky, Simon. "Accident: Alrosa Mirny T154 at Izhma on Sep 7th 2010, loss of electrics and landing on helicopter platform". The Aviation Herald. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
- "Lucky Tu-154 crash landing in Komi". BarentsObserver. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "Pilots Called Heroes After Crash Landing". The Moscow Times. Archived from the original on 9 September 2010. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
Media related to Alrosa Mirny Air Enterprise at Wikimedia Commons