|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Aspall is a manufacturer of cider (which is always spelled as Cyder in their branding) and other apple derived products. Its brewery is located at Aspall Hall in the village of Aspall, Suffolk, England.
The business was originally established in the early-18th century. Production was based on apple trees initially introduced for the use of the Chevalliers of Aspall Hall, the owners of the estate, from their native Jersey. In 1946 the company was a founder member of the Soil Association.
In addition to cider, Aspall also produce an unfermented apple juice, organic Cyder Vinegar and Apple Balsamic Vinegar. The company also imports and markets: Spanish Red Wine Vinegar and White Wine Vinegar, and an Italian Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
Range of ciders
- Aspall Draught Suffolk Cyder (5.5% ABV) - available on draught, or in bottles
- Aspall Organic Suffolk Cyder (7% ABV) - bottles only
- Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder (7% ABV) - bottles only
- Aspall Vintage Imperial Cyder (8.2% ABV) - bottles only
- Aspall Perronelle's Blush Suffolk Cyder (5.4% ABV) - bottles only (made with creme de mure, a blackberry liqueur)
- Aspall Hot Spiced Cyder (4.7% ABV) - 5L box