Baldia Town was divided into 8 Union Councils
|City District||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|• Type||Town Council|
|• Constituency||NA-249 (Karachi West-II)|
|• National Assembly Member||Faisal Vawda (PTI)|
Baldia Town (Sindhi: بلدیا ٽائون, Urdu: بلدیہ ٹاؤن ) lies in the western part of the city with a population of more than 830,000 as per the 2017 census. Baldia Town was formed in 2001 as part of The Local Government Ordinance 2001, and was subdivided into 8 union councils. The town system was disbanded in 2011, and Baldia Town was re-organized as part of Karachi West in 2015.
- Afridi Colony
- Baldia Colony
- Bismillah Chowk
- Kumhar Colony
- Delhi Colony
- Dhoraji Colony
- Gujrat Colony
- Ittehad Town
- Kokan Colony
- Muhajir Camp
- Muslim Mujahid Colony
- Nai Abadi
- Naval Colony
- "Population of Baldia Town, Karachi West District, Sindh - Pakistan - Dekh Pakistan". Dekh Pakistan. Retrieved 2021-05-20.
- Gayer, Laurent (2014). Karachi: Ordered Disorder and the Struggle for the City. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-935444-3.
- "Karachi fits seventh district into its mix – Keamari | SAMAA". Samaa TV. Retrieved 2020-08-23.
- "Ruckus in Sindh Assembly as opposition protests Kemari district decision | Pakistan Today". www.pakistantoday.com.pk. Retrieved 2020-08-23.
- "Sindh Cabinet approves division of Karachi into seven districts". The Nation. 2020-08-21. Retrieved 2020-08-23.