Bickington is a village and civil parish in the Teignbridge district of Devon, England, on the east edge of the Dartmoor National Park. At the 2001 census it had a population of 311. The village is about five miles west of Newton Abbot, on the River Lemon. The church is 15th century; its lychgate has a room over it.
- Church of St Mary the Virgin (Church of England – Grade I listed)
- Village Hall
- Public House (Dartmoor Half Way Inn)
- Camp site
- Common land (Ramshorn Down)
- Farm shop (Granny Pat's)
- Picnic area
A book about Bickington, The Book of Bickington, was published in 2000.
- Sheaves, Becky (18 November 2017). "Devon Live article - Devon village a shadow of its form self". Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Hands, Stuart (2000). The book of Bickington. Halsgrove. ISBN 1-84114-055-4.
Media related to Bickington at Wikimedia Commons
|This Devon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|