China Zun in construction in 2016
|Location||Z15 plot, Guanghua Road, Beijing, China|
|Construction started||19 September 2011|
|Roof||528 m (1,732 ft)|
|Floor area||427,000 square metres (4,600,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Farrells, Kohn Pedersen Fox|
|Developer||CITIC Real Estate|
China Zun (Chinese: 中国尊; pinyin: Zhōngguó Zūn) is a supertall skyscraper under construction in the Central Business District of Beijing, capital of China. The 108-storey, 528 m (1,732 ft) building will be the tallest in the city, surpassing that of the China World Trade Center Tower III by 190 metres. On August 18, 2016, China Zun surpassed China World Trade Center Tower III in height, becoming Beijing's tallest building.
China Zun name comes from the zun, an ancient Chinese wine vessel which inspired the building design, according to the developers, the CITIC Group. The groundbreaking ceremony of the building took place in Beijing on September 19, 2011 and the constructors expect to finish the project within five years. After completion, China Zun will be Northern China's second tallest building after Goldin Finance 117 in Tianjin.
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in Beijing
- Baoneng Shenyang Global Financial Center
- Goldin Finance 117
- India Tower
- Shanghai Tower
- Suzhou Zhongnan Center
- Wuhan Greenland Center
- Yantai Shimao No.1 The Harbour
- Suzhou IFS
- Gezhouba International Plaza
- Azerbaijan Tower
- "Z15 Tower". SkyscraperPage. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- "Beijing to build city's tallest building". China Daily. 19 September 2011. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "Tallest skyscraper in Beijing reaches 333 meters in height". ECNS Wire. 19 August 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "China Zun". Farrells. Retrieved 23 September 2015.