New South Wales
General Store at Collingullie
|Population||221 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Wagga Wagga|
|State electorate(s)||Wagga Wagga|
Collingullie (//) is a village 26 kilometres (16 mi) north-west of Wagga Wagga in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. The village is located on the Sturt Highway, between Wagga Wagga and Narrandera, at the crossroads with the road to Lockhart.
In recent years the tiny village of Collingullie has produced two Australian Football League draftees – Matthew Kennedy and Harry Perryman, both playing for the Greater Western Sydney Football Club.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Collingullie (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Travelmate Archived March 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Collingullie". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 12 July 2009.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Retrieved 2009-06-11.[permanent dead link]
- "Collingullie Public School". New South Wales Public Schools. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- The tiny NSW village producing AFL stars. The Sydney Morning Herald, 17 May 2017
Media related to Collingullie at Wikimedia Commons