4 April 1975
|Alma mater||London School of Economics, EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord)|
|Occupation||Businesswoman in fashion|
|Title||Director and executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton (LVMH)|
Alessandro Vallarino Gancia
(m. 2005; div. 2010)
|Relatives||Antoine Arnault (brother)|
Education and early career
Delphine Arnault earned degrees from the London School of Economics and EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord), she began her career working for the strategy consulting firm McKinsey and Company. She joined LMVH in 2000.
LVMH (Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton)
Since 2003, she has been a member of the management board of the group LVMH the first woman and youngest person to occupy that post.
She is also a member of the board of directors for the labels Céline, Loewe and Pucci, Moët Hennessy, and M6, as well as a managing partner of a wealth management company; more recently, she became a member of the board of directors of 20th Century Fox and Havas.
In May 2014, Arnault started the LVMH Prize, an international competition for young fashion designers. The objective of the LVMH group is discover the talents and creativity of new designers: "It is necessary to recognize the talent and creativity, as well as the ways in which we can best help the growth of their business", she confirmed.
She married Alessandro Vallarino Gancia, heir to a dynasty of Italian winemakers, on 24 September 2005. They divorced in 2010.
- Delphine Arnault, Forbes, 15 May 2007.
- Delphine Arnault - Director and Executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, Investing Businessweek
- Carole Bellemare avec Caroline Beyer,Delphine Arnault-Gancia impose sa marque chez Dior, le Figaro, 16 April 2008
- Lisa Wang,Power Moves | Delphine Arnault to Leave Dior for Louis Vuitton, Business of Fashion, 24 June 2013
- Arnault’s Girl Makes Vuitton Move, Vogue.co.uk, 25 June 2013.
- Delphine Arnault : l’instinct de mode, Le Figaro Madame, 27 May 2014.
- Delphine Arnault, 39, Fortune
- Un prix pour se mettre au travail, Le Monde, 9 June 2014.
- Jo Ellison,Lunch with the FT: Delphine Arnault, Financial times, 10 October 2014.
- Miel, Morgane (March 29, 2015). "Delphine Arnault : l'abécédaire de sa nouvelle vie". Madame Figaro (in French). Retrieved May 15, 2018.