4 April 1975
|Alma mater||London School of Economics, EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord)|
|Occupation||Businesswoman in fashion|
|Title||Director and executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton (LVMH)|
Education and early career
Delphine Arnault received her degree from the London School of Economics and EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord), she began her career working for the strategy consulting firm McKinsey and Company. She joined LMVH in 2000.
Since 2003, she has been a member of the Management Board of the group LVMH, thus becoming the first woman and youngest person to occupy that post.
She is also a member of the board of directors for the prêt à porter labels Céline, Loewe and Pucci, Moët Hennessy, and M6, as well as a managing partner of a wealth management company ; more recently, she also became a member of the board of directors for 20th Century Fox as well as for Havas.
In May of 2014 Arnault started the LVMH Prize, an international competition for young fashion designers.  The objective of the LVMH group is discover the talents and creativity of new designers: “It is necessary to recognize the talent and creativity, as well as the ways in which we can best help the growth of their business”, she confirmed.
She married Alessandro Vallarino Gancia, heir to a dynasty of Italian winemakers, on September 24, 2005. They divorced in 2010 and Delphine Arnault had her first child, a daughter, in August of 2012 with businessman Xavier Niel.
- Delphine Arnault, Forbes, May 15, 2007
- Delphine Arnault - Director and Executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, Investing Businessweek
- Carole Bellemare avec Caroline Beyer,Delphine Arnault-Gancia impose sa marque chez Dior, le Figaro, April 16, 2008
- Lisa Wang,Power Moves | Delphine Arnault to Leave Dior for Louis Vuitton, Business of Fashion, June 24, 2013
- Arnault’s Girl Makes Vuitton Move, Vogue.co.uk, June 25, 2013
- Delphine Arnault : l’instinct de mode, Le Figaro Madame, 27 mai 2014
- Delphine Arnault, 39, Fortune
- Un prix pour se mettre au travail, Le Monde, 9 juin 2014
- Jo Ellison,Lunch with the FT: Delphine Arnault, Financial times, October 10, 2014