||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Eva Rueber-Staier with Bob Hope during a USO tour on USS Saratoga, 1969
Bruck an der Mur, Austria
Rueber-Staier was born in 1951 in Bruck an der Mur, Styria. She won the title of Miss Austria and participated in the Miss Universe 1969 contest, in which she was a top 15 semi-finalist. She also went on to win the Miss World 1969 pageant. During her tenure, she starred in the Bob Hope USO tour in Vietnam.
She also played the Cadburys Flake girl in the 1980s Austrian Skiing advert directed by Ridley Scott.
She now produces metalwork sculptures; some were exhibited during Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum's "open studios 2008".
- The New Adventures of Snow White (1969) - Cinderella
- Carry on Dick (1974) - Birds of Paradise Entertainer
- The Slipper and the Rose (1976) - Princess
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) - Rublevitch
- For Your Eyes Only (1981) - Rublevitch
- Octopussy (1983) - Rublevitch (Last appearance)
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|