Gundelach in 2014
|Member of the Bundestag|
22 September 2013 – 24 October 2017
|Hamburg State Minister for Science and Research|
|Born||28 February 1949|
Gundelach was born on 28 February 1949 in Aalen, she is married and has a daughter. She studied political science, history, philosophy, and constitutional law at the University of Bonn and earned her doctorate (Dr. phil.).
Gundelach was elected a member of the German Bundestag in the 2013 federal elections. In that capacity, she served as deputy chairwoman of the Committee on Cultural Affairs and Media. In addition, she was a member of the Committee on Economic Affairs and Energy, where she served as her parliamentary group’s rapporteur on energy efficiency and public procurement rules.
- German Foundation for Monument Protection, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Helmut Schmidt Foundation, Substitute Member of the Board of Trustees (since 2017)
- Jewish Museum Berlin, Alternate Member of the Board of Trustees
- Staff: State Chancellery. "Dr. Herlind Gundelach, Senator for Science and Research". www.hamburg.de Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Sven-Michael Veit (April 13, 2007), Dem Klima voran reiten Die Tageszeitung.
- "Uni-Pläne: "Ohrfeige" für Herlind Gundelach" [University plans: "slap in the face" for Herlind Gundelach] (in German). Hamburger Abendblatt. 2009-06-06. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Board of Trustees German Foundation for Monument Protection.
- Board of Trustees Helmut Schmidt Foundation.
- Board of Trustees Jewish Museum Berlin.
- Gundelach on the official Hamburg website, retrieved on 2009-07-25 (in German)
|This biography article about a member of the Christian Democratic Union of Germany (CDU) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|