|Head chef||Onno Kokmeijer|
|Street address||Ferdinand Bolstraat 333|
|Postal/ZIP Code||1072 LH|
Ciel Bleu is a restaurant located in the Okura Hotel, a five-star hotel, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin star in the period 2005-2007 and two Michelin stars from 2008 to present. GaultMillau awarded the restaurant 17.0 out of 20 points.
The name "Ciel Bleu" (Blue Sky) refers to the location of the restaurant in the Okura hotel. Located on the 23rd floor the blue sky is seen everywhere. Another one star restaurant, Yamazato, is also located in the hotel.
Sources and references
- Brandligt, Vivie (30 March 2012). "Historisch overzicht Michelinsterren 2001 t/m 2005" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2001-2005]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Brandligt, Vivie (1 May 2012). "Historisch overzicht Michelinsterren 2006 t/m 2011" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2006-2011]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Brandligt, Vivie (22 November 2010). "Totaaloverzicht Michelinsterren 2011" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2011]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- (in Dutch) Totaaloverzicht Michelinsterren 2012 Last visited 29 November 2011
- (in Dutch) KnoopjeLos - Ciel Bleu
- (in Dutch) Alliance Gastronomique – Restaurants
- (in Dutch) Investeringsdrift Okura houdt aan
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dutch corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|