|Architectural style||Belle Époque|
|Address||Place du port 17–19|
|Town or city||Lausanne|
|Number of rooms||168|
|Number of suites||26 "junior" and 8 "executive"|
|Number of restaurants||3|
|Number of bars||1|
|Facilities||Conference, banquet, spa and wellness|
The hotel opened in 1861 and the current main building was constructed in Art Nouveau and neo-baroque style in 1908. It is registered in the Swiss Inventory of Cultural Property of National and Regional Significance.
The Beau-Rivage Palace is owned by the well known Swiss Sandoz family, founders of Sandoz AG, now Novartis. Sandoz Foundation Hotel consists of "Beau-Rivage Palace", "Lausanne Palace", "Palafitte Hotel", "Riffelalp Resort 2222 m", "Angleterre & Résidence" and the "Château d'Ouchy".
In March–April 2015, the negotiations on Iran nuclear deal framework for a comprehensive agreement on the Iranian nuclear programme took place in the Beau-Rivage Palace, where the foreign ministers and delegations from the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, China, France, the European Union, Germany (P5+1) and Iran were also hosted. The final press conference, on 2 April 2015, was held at the EPFL Learning Centre.
• 169 rooms including 33 suites and Junior Suites
• 1 gourmet restaurant "Anne-Sophie Pic", brasserie "Café Beau-Rivage", Japanese restaurant "Le Miyako"
• Lavaux Suite: The hotel's only roof terrace with private access (22 square meters), panoramic view of the lake, the Alps and the park.
• Spa Suite: The bathroom, all dressed in marble, offers two massage tables, a hot tub and a steam room.
• 13 reception rooms to organize conferences, receptions, cocktails, gala evenings and weddings.
• Spa Cinq Mondes 1'500m, hammam, sauna. Open every day from 6.30am to 10pm.
• Fitness studio, hair salon Shū Uemura
• Boutique, laundry service, valet
• Gourmet restaurant "Anne-Sophie Pic" (Chef: Anne-Sophie Pic, two Michelin stars and 18/20 points at Gault & Millau.)
• Brasserie Restaurant "Café Beau-Rivage" (Cooking Chef: Emilien Windels)
• Japanese Restaurant "The Miyako" with Teppan-Yaki table
• Tea Room: "The Lobby"
• The Bar.
• In-room dining service.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hôtel Beau-Rivage Palace (Lausanne).|