Indian Brandy is a traditional herbal remedy for the relief of flatulence, colic and heartburn. It was dispensed by corner shops in the North and Midlands of industrial England until the early 1960s. Mildly alcoholic.
- Who Are the Jews of India? - Nathan Katz - Google Books
- I've Only Got One: But Its a Beauty!! - Kean Turner - Google Books
- Pharmaceutical Journal: A Weekly Record of Pharmacy and Allied Sciences - Google Books
- Chemist & Druggist - Google Books
- Chemist and Druggist: The Newsweekly for Pharmacy - Google Books
- An Account of a Voyage for the Discovery of a North-West Passage by Hudson's ... - Charles Swaine, Theodorus Swaine Drage, Francis Smith (Captain of the ship California.) - Go...
- Hobson-Jobson: The Definitive Glossary of British India - Henry Yule, A. C. Burnell - Google Books
- A Relation of Two Several Voyages Made Into the East-Indies - Christoph Frick, Christoph Schweitzer - Google Books. 1700.