|Launched||April 19, 2015|
|Owned by||Janam Multimedia Ltd|
|Slogan||Media power to the masses|
|Broadcast area||Indian sub-continent, Middle East|
Thiruvananthapuram (Regional office & Studio Complex) |
Thrissur (Registered office)
|Dish TV||Channel 1975|
|Tata Sky||Channel 1842|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 614|
|Airtel Digital TV||Channel 838|
|Kerala Vision Digital TV |
|Asianet Cable Vision||Channel 112|
Janam TV is an Indian television channel which broadcasts news and entertainment programmes in Malayalam. It is operated by Janam Multimedia Ltd, and its stated aim is to "promote national interest". The NDA government led by Narendra Modi approved Janam Multimedia Ltd's application for a licence to broadcast television in 2014 and the channel launched on 19 April 2015.
- Priyadarshan (Chairman)
- P Viswaroopan (Managing Director)
- U S Krishnakumar (Director)
- GK Suresh Babu (Chief Editor)
- R Balakrishnnan (Senior Editor)
|Orbital Location||66 degree East Longitude|
|Down link Polarization||Horizontal|
|Downlink Frequency||3966 MHZ|
|Symbol Rate||14400 Ks/sec|
- "Janam TV Launched in Kochi, to Promote National Interest".
- "MIB grants licence to Janam TV - NexTV India". 2015-09-29. Archived from the original on 29 September 2015.
- "Janam TV to Go on Air from Tomorrow".
- "Stuck for 2 yrs for 'RSS links', Kerala TV channel set to get clearance".
- "Harmonic provides end-to-end system for Janam TV". www.telecompaper.com.
- "Janam TV News".