List of law enforcement agencies in Nebraska
This is a list of law enforcement agencies in the state of Nebraska.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics' 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, the state had 225 law enforcement agencies employing 3,765 sworn police officers, about 211 for each 100,000 residents.
- Nebraska Brand Committee
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- Nebraska Department of Insurance-Insurance Fraud Prevention Division
- Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Fraud Unit
- Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency - Homeland Security
- Nebraska Health and Human Services
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center
- Nebraska State Racing Commission
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
- Nebraska State Fire Marshal
- Nebraska State Patrol
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Police Department
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln Police Department
Other Law Enforcement Agencies
- Iowa Tribal Police Department
- Omaha Nation Police Department
- Union Pacific Police Department
- Lincoln Airport Authority Police Department
- 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, by Brian A Reaves, US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, July 2011
- O'Brien, Maggie (15 April 2015). "Ex-Douglas County deputy accused of sexual assault pleads to reduced charges". Omaha.com. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Official Web Page". Laurel, Nebraska. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- "Cop Who Fatally Shot Unarmed Suspect Resigns". Huffington Post. Reuters. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
Nebraska Criminal Justice Directory - April 2010 Edition