|Traded as||SIX: LOGN
|Industry||Computer peripherals, tablet peripherals|
|Founded||2 October 1981
|Guerrino De Luca (Chairman), Bracken Darrell (CEO)|
|Products||Computer peripherals, tablet peripherals|
|Revenue||$2.13 billion (2014)|
$74 million (2014) 
|Total assets||$1.5 billion (2013)|
|Total equity||$0.7 billion (2013)|
Number of employees
|9,000 (31 March 2012)|
Logitech International S.A. (commonly referred to as Logitech or stylized as Logi) is a Swiss global provider of personal computer and tablets accessories with EMEA headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and Americas headquarters in Newark, California. The company develops and markets products like peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, trackballs, microphones, game controllers and webcams. Logitech also makes home and computer speakers, headphones, wireless audio devices, as well as audio devices for MP3 players and mobile phones. More recently, the company has begun making keyboards and covers for tablets.
In addition to its Swiss and Americas headquarters, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas. Logitech's sales and marketing activities are organized into three geographic regions: Americas; Europe; and the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
The mass-marketed computer mouse was the product that made Logitech well-known. The range of products offered improvements over a product originally developed at LAMI (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne) by professor Jean-Daniel Nicoud and engineer André Guignard, who was involved in the design changes of the computer mouse originally invented by Douglas Engelbart.
From there, Logitech expanded its product line (see below) to encompass many mass market computer peripherals and beyond (such as the "Harmony" range of programmable universal remote controls).
In December 2008, Logitech announced that it had manufactured one billion mice since 1985.
In November 2013, the company announced the launch of its new iPhone game controller, the PowerShell, which also doubles as a battery pack with a built-in 1500mAh battery.
On 8 July 2015, Logitech announced the biggest brand transformation in its history. The transformation included a new, simplified and modernized logo and the announcement of a greater emphasis on design going forward. Logitech also highlighted that they are looking to move beyond PC peripherals.
In July 2015, Logitech announced a 2 percent first-quarter revenue drop to $470 million, due to a strong dollar and falling demand for the company's computer accessories. Logitech has been focusing on new lines like wireless music speakers, videoconferencing and video game controllers to offset a decline in personal computers and weak demand for mice and keyboards
In September 2015, Logitech and Prezi announced a plan to work together on co-marketing activities and develop integrated solutions that will allow for more optimized, effective, engaging and powerful presentations for Logitech and Prezi customers.
Production facilities were then established in the US, Taiwan, Ireland and moved subsequently to Suzhou, China. As of 2005[update], the manufacturing operations in China produce approximately half of Logitech's products. The remaining production is outsourced to contract manufacturers and original design manufacturers in Asia.
- Logitech – worldwide (except in Japan) for PC peripherals, remote controls, tablet accessories and security cameras.
- Logicool in Japan.
- LifeSize – worldwide for video conferencing products.
- Ultimate Ears (UE) for in-ear monitors, wireless Bluetooth Speakers and universal-fit earphones.
- Logitech Harmony remote controls.
- Logitech G gaming products.
- Logitech Mobile. Accessories for smartphones and tablet keyboards and covers.
- Logitech Alert security cameras.
- Logitech High Security BearBunker doors, which was a collaboration with the PediaBear Wholesome Foods Corporation and Mathusan Chandramohan Incorporate.
- Logitech Computer peripherals that include mice, keyboards, webcams, Computer speakers.
- Logitech Music includes Ultimate Ears speakers and headphones.
Product launches in 2014
In January 2014, Logitech launched a new video conference camera, the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e. The system includes a 1080p HD video camera, enterprise-quality audio and the capability to easily connect to a laptop or thin client.
In July 2014, Logitech announced the G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast Gaming Mouse. The mouse will be available in August for $60, can track over 500 inches per second and features Logitech's own Delta Zero sensor technology.
In September 2014, Logitech released the Logitech K480, a new Bluetooth keyboard that can connect to three devices simultaneously and allows you to switch between them using a small dial.
In October 2014, Logitech released the Logitech Wireless Mouse M320. The M320 uses the Logitech wireless USB dongle.
In October 2014, Logitech debuted the Keys-to-Go rugged fabric keyboard for the Apple iPad.
Recent product launches
In January 2015, Logitech released the ConferenceCam Connect, a portable all-in-one solution for video conferencing with a design for small and medium-sized rooms.
In July 2015,Logitech introduced Logitech X50 Mobile Wireless Speaker with pricetag of Rs. 2495/-. It allows to connect the phone via Bluetooth as well as auxiliary jack. It has a wireless connection range of up to 30 feet and a playtime of up to five-hours. 
- List of Logitech products
- 3Dconnexion (Subsidiary of Logitech until April 2011)
- Labtec (Subsidiary of Logitech)
- LifeSize (Subsidiary of Logitech)
- Mirial (Subsidiary of Logitech)
- Slim Devices (Subsidiary of Logitech)
- Ultimate Ears (Subsidiary of Logitech)
- "Logitech – Logitech Announces 2nd Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results for FY 2013". marketwatch.com.
- "Logitech investors FAQ". logitech.com.
- Management Team. hivegroup.com
- Techspot 13 July 2007. Logitech's MX Air Mouse with freespace motion control
- Popular Mechanics 1 October 2009. Logitech's MX Air Cordless Laser Mouse: Best Pointer We've Tried (with Video).
- By Michael Brown, Tom's Hardware. "Logitech Ships its One Billionth Mouse." 5 December 2008. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- Albanesius, Chloe (2011). "Google Unveils Google TV With Sony, Logitech, Intel as Partners | News & Opinion | PCMag.com". pcmag.com. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Logitech Acquires Mirial – MarketWatch". marketwatch.com. 2011. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- By Jordan Kahn, 9to5. "Logitech launches $99 ‘PowerShell’ iPhone game controller w/ built-in 1500 mAh battery." 20 November 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- Remondini, Chiara (27 October 2011). "Logitech Second-Quarter Profit Drops on America, Europe Sales; Asia Gains". Bloomberg. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- Kunert, Paul (25 April 2013). "Guess who PC-slaying tablets are killing next? Keyboard biz Logitech". The Register. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- Monney, Jessica (8 July 2015). "Meet the New Logitech: A Company with Design at Its Core". Logitech Press Center. Logitech. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Say Hello to the new Logitech". Logitech Blog. Logitech. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "To Rebrand for the Future, Logi Drops the Tech". WSJ Blog. Wall Street Journal. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Ankush Sharma, Business Insider. “Logitech's first-quarter revenue drops 2 percent to $470 million.” 22 July 2015. 21 August 2015.
- Brian Faglioli, betanews. “Logitech and Prezi announce intriguing presentation-focused partnership.” 21 September 2015. 22 September 2015.
- VentureBeat. "Logitech launches camera that turns any place into a video collaboration room." 27 January 2014. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
- By Eddie Makuch, GameSpot. "." 31 July 2014. 5 August 2014.
- By John Biggs, TechCrunch. "Logitech Releases A Surprisingly Useful Bluetooth Keyboard That Connects To Three Devices." 3 September 2014. 9 September 2014.
- By Mark Hachman, PC World. "Logitech releases $30 M320 mouse, discriminates against lefties again." 3 October 2014. 7 October 2014.
- By Mark Hachman, PCWorld. "Logitech debuts Surface-like keyboard for the iPad." 28 October 2014. 29 October 2014.
- Charles McLellan, ZDNet. "Logitech unveils ConferenceCam Connect for flexible video conferencing." 26 January 2015. 10 February 2015.
- "Logitech introduces the X50 a mobile wireless speaker". DNA India. 22 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Logitech.|