Mindy Finn currently works at Twitter heading up strategic partnerships in DC and specializing in business development. She was recently named one of "50 Politicos to Watch" by POLITICO and a "Tech Titan" by the Washingtonian magazine.
Most of Finn’s work focuses on technology’s impact on politics and democracy, and she has built tools and programs to empower individuals to organize and shape policy.
Finn is a highly sought-after panel expert and lecturer and has spoken at the South by Southwest Interactive conference, the Personal Democracy Forum, the Brookings Institution, the Edelman Academic Summit, the Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University, the Milken Institute, the American Political Science Association Summit, Kellogg’s Media Management Center at Northwestern University, the New Politics Institute at the University of Texas, the American Association of Political Consultants, Politics Online, Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Germany), and Fundacion Global Democracia y Desarrollo (Dominican Republic).
In addition, Finn has appeared on MSNBC, Fox News, C-SPAN, NPR and other media channels to provide political commentary. She is regularly quoted in print publications, including Politico.
Early life and education
- Engage: Company Website
- Who Runs Gov: Mindy Finn, The Washington Post
- "Mindy Finn Helps Bring GOP into the Digital Age," Campaigns & Elections, 17 May 2011
- SXSW Interactive 2011: Mindy Finn
- The George Washington University Schedule of Classes Fall 2011: Political Management
- "Tech Titans 2011," Washingtonian Magazine, 21 April 2011
- Rising Stars Archive, Campaigns & Elections
- "How to Love a Crazy Job," Glamour Magazine, 1 December 2007
- “Smear sites hit the campaign trail, too,” ‘’Politico,’’ 18 May 2011
- "Obama faces brave new Web world," Politico, 4 April 2011
- "CNN-tea party debate draws criticism," Politico, 20 December 2010
- "Making Politics Hip: Republican Mindy Finn says the first impulse of political strategists should be to think digitally," National Journal, 21 April 2011
- "Meet the OPOs: Online Political Operatives, Such as Mindy Finn and Stephen Smith, Want New Media to Send a New Message," The Washington Post, 4 May 2007
- The Arena: Politico, biography for Mindy Finn