|Established||18 February 2000|
|Location||Purani Haveli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Nizam's Museum or H.E.H Nizam's Museum is a museum located in Hyderabad at Purani Haveli, a palace of the erstwhile Nizams. This museum showcases the gifts that the last Nizam of Hyderabad state, Osman Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VII received on his silver jubilee celebrations.
The museum is a repository mainly of souvenirs, gifts and mementos presented by dignitaries to the last Nizam gifts and mementos presented to the last Nizam on the occasion of the silver jubilee celebrations in 1936. Models made of silver of all the landmark buildings in Hyderabad, and citations in Urdu about 
The museum was opened on 18 February 2000 by the Nizam Trust to the general public.
This museum became part of the national news in September 2018 as two youths of Hyderabad managed to steal a Golden tiffin box studded with diamonds, and some valuable items by dodging the security of this museum and capturing CCTV cameras. But they were both soon caught by the police and the security of the museum was beefed up after the incident.
A golden throne used for the silver jubilee celebrations of the Last Nizam, a gold tiffin box inlaid with diamonds, miniature repilica of the Jubilee Hall, glass inlay painting of Mir Osman Ali Khan. Also, a wooden writing box studded with mother-of-pearl, diamond and diamonds and other precious stoned studded golden daggers, caskets, and silver ittardans (perfume containers) presented by the raja of palvancha. silver coffee cups studded with diamonds and silver filigree elephant with mahout,replica made of silver tree with Lord Krishna playing are on display. 
The museum also features the wardrobe of the sixth nizam which is also the world's biggest or largest though wardrobe which is one of its kind, a 150-year-old manually operated lift, and 200-year-old proclamation drums.
- Jafri, Syed Amin. "A Peep into the past". rediff.com. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Unveiling the past". Times of India. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Nizam's Museum".
- "Thieves who stole gold tiffin box, cup worth over Rs 100 crore from Nizam Museum arrested". India Today. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Nizam's multi-crore gold tiffin box found, thief used it to carry his food". Deccan Chronicle. 11 September 2018. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- Vudali, Srinath. "Hyderabad Police nabs 2 for theft at Nizam Museum; stolen valuable recovered". Times of India. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- Nanisetti, Serish (5 September 2018). "A museum begging to be burgled". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- "Nizam Museum". Times of India Travel. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- Sudhir, Uma. "Thief Used Hyderabad Nizam's Gold Tiffin Box To Eat Every Day: Police". NDTV. Retrieved 14 September 2018.
- Janyala, Sreenivas (12 September 2018). "Hyderabad: Two held in museum theft case, police say they wanted to get taste of Nizam luxury". The Indian Express. Retrieved 16 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Purani Haveli.|
- Official Nizams Museum Website
- Times of India feature
- The Hindu feature on mysterious Nizam's cabinet
- Times of India