Ramoji Film City
Entrance to Ramoji Film City
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Ramoji Rao, Founder, Ramoji Group|
The Ramoji Film City (Telugu: రామోజీ ఫిలిం సిటీ) in India is located in Hyderabad. At 2000 acres, it is the largest integrated film city in the Telengana and the largest studio complex in the world. The film city was also certified by the Guinness World Records as the world’s largest Film Studio complex. It was set up by Ramoji Group in 1996. 
- Telugu Cinema
- Prayag Film City
- Noida Film City
- Film City
- Film and Television Institute of India
- State Institute of Film and Television
- Guinness World Records
- "Ramoji Film City - India’s Only Thematic Holiday Destination". www.ramojifilmcity.com. Retrieved 2017-09-03.
- Md A Basith, TNN, 6 July 2006, 02.19am IST (2006-07-06). "Ramoji Film City may lose land to ORR - Hyderabad - City - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Guinness World Records certifies Ramoji Film City as the World's Largest Film Studio Complex". Ramoji Film City. Archived from the original on 2008-04-02. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ramoji Film City.|