|Quarter of Hamburg|
|• Total||5.6 km2 (2.2 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,600/km2 (4,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
In 2006 according to the statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein, the quarter Sülldorf has a total area of 5.6 km².
In 2006 in the quarter Sülldorf were living 8,980 people. The population density was 1,603 people per km². 19.6% were children under the age of 18, and 21% were 65 years of age or older. 9.8% were immigrants. 329 people were registered as unemployed and 2,383 were employees subject to social insurance contributions.
In 1999 there were 3,979 households out of which 22.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them and 42.3% of all households were made up of individuals. The average household size was 2.03.
In 2006 there were 566 criminal offences (63 crimes per 1000 people).
Population by year
The population is counted by the residential registration office for 31 December each year.
In 2006 was 1 elementary school and no secondary schools in Sülldorf.
In Sülldorf were 3 day care centers for children and also 7 physicians in private practice and 2 pharmacies.
According to the Department of Motor Vehicles (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt), in the quarter were 3,562 private cars registered (398 cars/1000 people). There were 15 traffic accidents total, including 13 traffic accidents with damage to persons. The Bundesstrasse 431 is passing to connect Altona with Meldorf in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Residents registration office, source: statistical office Nord of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Source: statistical office Nord of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (1999)
- State Investigation Bureaux (Landeskriminalamt), source: statistical office Nord of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Source: statistical office Nord of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Traffic accident statistic, statistical office Nord of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Statistical office Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein Statistisches Amt für Hamburg und Schleswig-Holstein, official website (German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamburg-Sülldorf.|