|• Body||Jagtial Municipality|
|• M.L.A||Dr.Sanjay Kumar|
|• M.P||Dharmapuri Arvind|
|• Total||45 km2 (17 sq mi)|
|Area rank||5th rank|
|Elevation||264 m (866 ft)|
|• Rank||14th rank|
|• Official||Telugu language|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||TS 21|
Jagtial is a City and the district headquarters Jagtial district of Telangana, India. It has an average elevation of 293 metres (961 ft)..It is located about 190 kilometres (118 mi) north of the state capital Hyderabad.
It has Railway station named Lingampet Jagityal[LPJL] having express halts as its potential stoppage for agricultural products and Mangoes export , Passengers are increasing day by day From this station and it became major station after district headquarters.
It has a bus depot named Jagtial జగిత్యాల[JGTL] in which they are about 200 buses and it became revenue generating depot for TSRTC die to its proximity in the centre of all the villages and towns ..
The total population of Jagtial UA/Metropolitan region is 103,930. The male population of which is 51,828 while female population is 52,102.
- Duvvasi Mohan, Tollywood Actor
- Venu Sriram, Tollywood Film Director
- Harish Shankar, Tollywood Film Director
- Alishetti Prabhakar, Writer, Painter.
- L Ramana, Indian Poltician
- T Jeevan Reddy Indian Poltician.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "District Administration – Formation/Reorganization of District, Revenue Divisions and Mandals in Jagitial District – Final Notification - Orders – Issued" (PDF). Jagtial District. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "About Jagtial mandal Panchayat". Area Profiler. Government of India. Retrieved 17 February 2019.