|Born||1963/1964 (age 54–55)|
|Alma mater||Minnesota State University Moorhead, Saint Mary's College of California|
|Known for||Executive Vice President, Marketing|
Tami L. Reller (born 1963 or 1964) is an American businesswoman. Reller is a native of Grand Forks, North Dakota. She earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Minnesota State University Moorhead and a master's degree in business administration from Saint Mary's College of California. In 1984, while still attending college, she began her career at Great Plains Software. She joined Microsoft Corporation in 2001 as part of the acquisition of Great Plains Software, where she served as a chief financial officer (CFO). In 2011, after the departure of Steven Sinofsky, she was promoted to the corporate vice president[not in citation given] and the CFO of the company's Windows division. In July 2013, she was promoted to Executive Vice President, Marketing for Microsoft Corporation. In March 2014, she left Microsoft.
- "Form 10-K: Microsoft Corporation". Securities and Exchange Commission. June 30, 2013. Archived from the original on March 18, 2015.
Tami Reller, 49 - Executive Vice President, Marketing
- "Tami L. Reller: Executive Profile & Biography". Businessweek. Bloomberg. Archived from the original on November 5, 2015.
- "Tami Reller: Executive Vice President, Marketing". News Center. Microsoft. July 11, 2013. Archived from the original on November 21, 2013.
- "Microsoft Promotes Steven Sinofsky to President, Windows Division". News Center. Microsoft. July 8, 2009.
- Thomas, Owen (November 12, 2012). "Meet The Two Women Now Running Microsoft's Most Important Business". Business Insider. Insider Inc.
- "Julie Larson-Green to head up Windows enginering and Tami Reller in charge of business, marketing strategy". On MSFT. November 13, 2012.
- Kovach, Steve (March 3, 2014). "One Sentence From Microsoft's CEO Explains Why He Just Let Two Of His Top Executives Leave". Business Insider. Insider Inc.
|This article related to Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|