John W. Stanton
Stanton was the founder and former CEO of Western Wireless Corporation, former chairman and CEO of VoiceStream Wireless, and former chairman of the CTIA. Stanton is listed as #840 in the Forbes 2007 "Richest People" study. His net worth has been estimated at US$1.1 billion. He is a past chairman of the Board of Trustees of Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington, where he earned his undergraduate degree.
- "Profile: John W. Stanton", forbes.com (archived 2010); accessed September 22, 2014.
- Profile, biz.yahoo.com; accessed September 22, 2014.
- "Western Wireless Corporate Officers". Archived from the original on March 6, 2005.
- "The World's Billionaires — John Stanton". Forbes. March 8, 2007. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "Trustees". Whitman College. Retrieved 2015-09-21.
- Profile, bloomberg.com; accessed September 22, 2014.
- Profile; accessed September 22, 2014.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|