|Traded as||ASX: TNE|
|Founder||Adrian Di Marco|
Number of locations
|Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Pacific|
|Products||Commercial support software|
|Revenue||$249 million (2016)|
|$53.2 million (2016)|
Number of employees
TechnologyOne was founded by Adrian Di Marco in 1987, when he decided to use relational database technology to make accounting software. Seeking capital to support this venture, he approached investors John and Dugald Mactaggart of J.L. Mactaggart Industries, a former customer, for financial backing.
TechnologyOne set up its first R&D centre at Mactaggart’s hide processing plant in Hemmant, Brisbane, where the company’s first software product, Finance One (now Financials), was created. Finance One was officially launched in 1991.
TechnologyOne was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1999. By 2009, TechnologyOne had expanded into providing software for education, health and community services, utilities, government (including local government), financial services and managed services sectors.
|October 2, 2015||Jeff Roorda & Associates||Strategic asset management software, training and implementation programmes for engineers, accountants and senior management.||$10|||
|May 8, 2015||Digital Mapping Solutions||Commercial-off-the-shelf web based GIS spatial data viewing, querying and analysis managed via a fully configurable web based architecture.||$12|||
|January 30, 2015||ICON Software||ePlanning application and assessment solution for local Government that manages planning scheme information, online applications, assessments and tracking.||$10|||
|August 1, 2008||Outcome Manager||Web-enabled strategic planning and corporate performance management (CPM) solution comprising business intelligence, reporting, and strategy and planning tools.||$1|||
|October 1, 2007||Avand Pty Ltd||Avand Enterprise Content Management (ECM).||$10|||
|December 6, 2000||ProClaim Software Pty Ltd||Revenue and billing and regulatory management software for councils to manage property, land, people and addresses from a centralised system.||$10.6|||
TechnologyOne's global headquarters is based in Brisbane, Australia in the Fortitude Valley precinct. TechnologyOne occupies the HQ North building which is one of two buildings currently occupied as part of the HQ development built in 2010.
The larger of the two buildings in the HQ development, HQ North Tower has a total net lettable area of approximately 29,363 square meters and also includes secure parking for 330 cars.
- TechnologyOne Office Locations
- Annual Report (PDF) (Report). TechnologyOne.
- Supratim Adhikari (22 November 2016). "TechnologyOne posts profit jump, extends winning run to 17 years". The Australian.
- "TechOne goes slow on hiring", 2000, The Australian IT News, Jennifer Foreshew, 16 June (Retrieved 7 October 2009)
- "TechnologyOne acquires Avand for $10 million", 2007, ITWire, Mitchell Bingemann, 12 October (accessed 7 October 2009)
- "Exclusive: How this man built a $250M IT company", 2011, Business News Australia, 28 January (Retrieved 13 December 2016)
- "TechnologyOne history and milestones" (Retrieved 20 November 2016)
- "TechnologyOne Limited details" (Retrieved 20 November 2016)
- Redrup, Yolanda. "TechnologyOne acquires Jeff Roorda and Associates for $10 million". Financial Review. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- Redrup, Yolanda. "TechnologyOne acquires Digital Mapping Solutions for $12m". Financial Review. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- Dinham, Peter. "TechnologyOne buying ICON Software in $10 million deal". iTWire. Retrieved 2015-01-30.
- Sainsbury, Matthew. "Technology One acquires Brisbane ISV". ARN. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- Bingemann, Mitchell. "TechnologyOne acquires Avand for $10 million". iTnews. Retrieved 2007-10-12.
- Swan, Georgina. "Technology One ProClaims acquisition ambitions". Computerworld. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- Sharma, Krishan. "TechnologyOne launches $12m Brisbane headquarters". CRN. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- HQ DEVELOPMENT